Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Hollow Form (?) A2wv9g
Hollow Form (?) 16890401 Hollow Form (?) Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Hollow Form (?) 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Hollow Form (?) EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Hollow Form (?) EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Hollow Form (?) EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Hollow Form (?) EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Hollow Form (?) EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Hollow Form (?) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Hollow Form (?) EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Hollow Form (?) EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Hollow Form (?) EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Hollow Form (?)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptyFri May 24, 2013 9:28 pm

Not sure this would be possible, but for Vizards being able to activate their Hollow Form in combat. Obviously not on command, the Vizard would have to meet circumstances. For one, being near-death or critically injured. Also the Vizard would have had to have used their masks recently or the Mask could be on at the designated beginning of Hollow Form. It could have counters like SE for Arrancars or not. What do you guys think of this besides the fact this is a guaranteed fail lol
Back to top Go down
God Jokes

God Jokes

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptySat May 25, 2013 12:18 am

pls.
Back to top Go down
2Sock

2Sock

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:32 am

I like the idea but idk if itll happen
Back to top Go down
Proj. # 12

Proj. # 12

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptySat May 25, 2013 10:19 am

I rather like it... but I find two things

1. With hollow form people want access to both powers, to be "godly strong"

2. No one every rp's it (at least Genesis did it correct the one time I read it) properly. By that I mean, they are near death, they go crazy hollow form, and when the fight is over, they magically return to normal and its basically used like a safety net or a get out of jail free card.

I may do something like a counter/token system similar to segunda if I like the replies. Where you use it, and have a set limit of crazy, and one horse token. Meaning at any time (or maybe I'll be random and say for 8 topic's afterwards flip a coin, heads you go crazy and attack friends, tails your safe) staff can come in and go "Upp hollow uses its horse token, go apeshit on your friends for no less than 10 posts trying to kill them"

And each time its used, the counter goes up, so your in the rage for longer (even if the fight ends) and the horse tokens go up, from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc etc after each use. (If I go the random route, it will increase as well, the coin becomes a dice, and 8 topic's goes to say 12 etc etc etc, where at some point you have a 5 in 6 chance of going ape shit every topic)

That way, we kinda ensure your not using it like a crutch and more like its supposed to be.
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptySat May 25, 2013 11:18 am

Proj. # 12 wrote:
I rather like it... but I find two things

1. With hollow form people want access to both powers, to be "godly strong"

2. No one every rp's it (at least Genesis did it correct the one time I read it) properly. By that I mean, they are near death, they go crazy hollow form, and when the fight is over, they magically return to normal and its basically used like a safety net or a get out of jail free card.

I may do something like a counter/token system similar to segunda if I like the replies. Where you use it, and have a set limit of crazy, and one horse token. Meaning at any time (or maybe I'll be random and say for 8 topic's afterwards flip a coin, heads you go crazy and attack friends, tails your safe) staff can come in and go "Upp hollow uses its horse token, go apeshit on your friends for no less than 10 posts trying to kill them"

And each time its used, the counter goes up, so your in the rage for longer (even if the fight ends) and the horse tokens go up, from 1 to 2, 2 to 3, etc etc after each use. (If I go the random route, it will increase as well, the coin becomes a dice, and 8 topic's goes to say 12 etc etc etc, where at some point you have a 5 in 6 chance of going ape shit every topic)

That way, we kinda ensure your not using it like a crutch and more like its supposed to be.

I mean, I wouldn't use it myself. It's a risky situation and someone with skill high enough could still wreck you. It's a speculation foremost, I just didn't think you guys would take it seriously lol
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptySat May 25, 2013 4:06 pm

I like the idea.
Back to top Go down
2Sock

2Sock

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptySat May 25, 2013 6:46 pm

We could, rather then giving the Vizard something entirely new, give them a mask ability or the chance to lower the cooldown(since we already have a way to lower the duration). Or simply make whatever combat style they abandoned purchaseable. The problem with adding in somethig similar to Segunda, is that then every race will feel entitled to an equivalent, which the other races simply dont have unless we made them up ourselves, which isnt a good nor successful idea
Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) EmptySat May 25, 2013 7:05 pm

Hisoka Setsuna wrote:
We could, rather then giving the Vizard something entirely new, give them a mask ability or the chance to lower the cooldown(since we already have a way to lower the duration). Or simply make whatever combat style they abandoned purchaseable. The problem with adding in somethig similar to Segunda, is that then every race will feel entitled to an equivalent, which the other races simply dont have unless we made them up ourselves, which isnt a good nor successful idea

I rather a mask idea then. Lets not gain the lost combat style to keep it balanced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hollow Form (?) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hollow Form (?)   Hollow Form (?) Empty

Back to top Go down

Hollow Form (?)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Excursion :: COMMUNITY AREA :: Member Suggestions/Concerns-
Jump to: