Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
A Casual Meet-up A2wv9g
A Casual Meet-up 16890401 A Casual Meet-up Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
A Casual Meet-up 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
A Casual Meet-up EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
A Casual Meet-up EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
A Casual Meet-up EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
A Casual Meet-up EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
A Casual Meet-up EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
A Casual Meet-up EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
A Casual Meet-up EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
A Casual Meet-up EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
A Casual Meet-up EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

A Casual Meet-up

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptySun May 26, 2013 5:07 pm

Couples walked along calmly through the park path leading into intertwining pathways to carnival sections or the big lake just north of the water fountain. They kissed and hugged and all other signs of affections. To the bushes just ahead of the fountain a teen couple was getting it off, their soft moans rising in volume. Some bikers pedaled by, which silenced them for the meantime. A family walked on by soon after, proud mother and father with their son and daughter. Hell, even a beagle was following in pursuit.

"Humans are best to keep themselves in their bubbles of ignorance. I've seen their great great great great grandparents being born. Oh, their existence is so feeble, but I cannot help but feel intrigued with their behavior. Maybe because I was once on their level of existence. Ugh, it can't be helped at the slightest. Their endeavors... are so interesting." Vlad sat back on a park bench with green contacts on and his hair combed neatly to the sides with a bang overlapping his left eye. He donned a proper pair of black jeans with brown boots, a t-shirt with the Epic Face and a brown hoodie over.

He twirled a coin in his hand and looked at the fountain before him. Girls walked by and looked into his face and gave alluring glances. The Prince of Darkness still had some handsomeness to his face. He had a charming grin and lustful eyes to pierce the soul. He jumped up and walked for the fountain. With a hand in pocket he flipped the coin into the water and raised an eyebrow in interest. It took its time sinking to the bottom, and blended in with the other coins. However, there was a chip that made it look defected, but nothing occurred.

"Just like myself, the Soul Society should just realize that what I am now still makes me a Shinigami. Ignorance only pays off for so long, but retribution isn't my cup of tea." He grabbed a bottle of water and took a gulp before capping it and holding it in his right hand. He took off the hood and looked to the sky and grinned, teeth glimmering in the moonlight. "Simply lovely."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:07 pm

[image]

"Silly humans..."
    Rose enjoyed this, the human world was filled with ignorance. It was a bliss to them. They had nothing to do with anything, the war, the shinigami and hollows. Rose let out a puff of her cigarette. The former forth division captain paced through the humans, random people going abouts their every day life. They were all unaware that this woman that they passed on the streets was more dangerous then any killer they heard of.

She wore a black leather coat along with a silver top that had a large rose pattern over the heart. A studded belt cinched in her waist and she also wore a pair of dark wash skinny jeans. She pulled down her orange tinted sunglasses to gaze at a few people that gazed at her as she walked by. She was a pretty site to see. not to mention her ethnicity was noticably different from the asian people in Karakura.

With every step she took her hair swayed in soft curls. Her crimson colored eyes observed people from behind the sunglasses. Her eyes locked on the figure that was oddly....farmiliar. Walking up a slight distance from the man she tried for the life of her to recall where she would have seen him. It was odd that she was always wearing sunglasses, but explaining why you had red colored eyes took to long to do over and over again.

"Well! Its been a few years hasn't it old captain, Vlad is it. I knew i've patched up that face before."
    Rose had a devious smirk on her face. her arms crossed under her plump chest, still holding her cigarette. She fell silent, waiting for the man to say something. Rose recalled him as the former captain of the eleventh division, yes the two divisions seemed to go hand in hand after all. Rose kept her guard up. It was a force of habit at this point after all.

sorry had to rush it, had to go on the road
Back to top Go down
http://kittenseitz.deviantart.com/
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptySun May 26, 2013 6:36 pm

Flabbergasted wasn't the word Vlad was looking for. Something had to cause him to think like this, and that was no small feat, in honesty. He bit the bottom of his lip, a tad too hard, and let some blood roll out. He licked it with his devishly slender tongue and slumped in his stance a bit. Truly, this wasn't the night for surprises. Well, any night to be exact. This night just happened to be an off-key night and the surprise was bitter sweet to say the least for Vlad, who for over eight-hundred years, hadn't grown accustomed to it.

He placed a finger to his left eye under his bangs and took off the contact. He parted the bangs to the other side, covering his green eye but left the red eye in view. They found a figure Vlad wasn't prepared to see. He wasn't prepared to meet anyone from the Soul Society, so he had his hand to his face, ready to Mask up and exterminate. However, he met those red eyes and curvaceous body and a mental note hit him. This was a woman of beauty, a succubus who Vlad himself couldn't ignore. He tipped her shades and looked into her ree eyes. Crossing his hands over his chest and turning to the woman, Vlad looked down on her small frame, some blood dripping from his lips.

"My my, my eyes meet such beauty once more. I had assumed I had lost these eyes when I left, but I guess such miracles exist." He grinned and stood straight. Rose, the former 4th Division Captain, he thought. This woman had seen him many times before to be healed. He couldn't forget faces, Vlad knew. He was still wary. Had the Soul Society found him and sent her to kill him, or did she come of her own accord? "Rose, what are you doing here? I hope you are here not on the Soul Society's terms to rid of me." He took out a joint from his pocket and a lighter, the marijuana hidden within the outer layer of a cigarette. He lit it and took a drag before putting the lighter away. He blew puff smokes over her head and awaited for her response whilst gazing into the fountain again.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:21 pm

[image]

"Save your flattery heh." she said as she chuckld softly to herself, sliding her shades back up against her eyes. Leave it to Rose to just go up to someone like that. She was partially a wild child after all.

when it came to names Rose wasn't the greatest in remembering them. Though Vlad wasn't exactly a stranger. Being the captain, well... former captain, of the 11th division, meant that he was a reoccurring face in her own division and various captain meetings that happened over the years.

the temptress's eyebrow raised up in confusion at Vlads words. It would make sense for her to be sent out to kill any rogue. The fact that Rose was a medic only had made her more dangerous, and the looks she possessed usually had people letting her in close.

"Well, I do believe we are in the same boat. However the Soul society presumes im dead. Eh.. Long story. Regardless, you're here, I'm here. I say that we should look out for one another. Like old times. Though I'm laying low still. no shunpo even. If anyone asks, I'm a German model cha." Her lips pulled back in a grin once more.

"If we can get a place to stay I think we'd be good roommates no?." She stated. Her eyes held a form of seriousness in them. Rose knew her vs the whole soul society wasnt going to end well. However Rose and friends vs. the soulsociety had better odds

Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptySun May 26, 2013 9:55 pm

Vlad sighed and let his arms fall to his sides. He rubbed his face in relief, something that was rare. Being this close to a potential assassin was a tad uneasy, even for Vlad. He wasn't this tense and soft, to say the least. If this was some other Captain for Shinigami sent to oust him he'd have ripped them limb from limb at this point. He somehow faltered in this woman's presence. German model she said. She definitely had the looks and the personality. Vlad really needed to stop thinking of this woman. He shook his head and gathered his thoughts before putting the contact back on and closed his eyes to set it in place.

"So what you're saying is…" He stopped and stopped himself. That wasn't very hard to piece together. She's a Vizard, one of many people Vlad least expected to gain the curse. He took another drag on the joint he had and pondered on her thought. Look out for one another. Like good times. Truly, the combined efforts of the two would be catastrophic. Rose herself of the 4th Division formerly has some powerful healing abilities. Vlad formerly of the 11th Division had some zanjutsu skills and raw power equally as impressive as Rose's abilities. A sword and shield combination. "I already own a large studio not too far from here, on the third floor of a building with a pharmacy on the first floor. It can hold an entire family, to give you an estimate As much as I detest staying in the company of others... you're welcome to stay. Your- we're a special case, so it would help plenty to stick together."

Crushing the joint and wiping his face Vlad awaited for Rose's response. He wasn't sure if this was all an elaborate ruse to find out his location to terminate him more soundly. He was beginning to grow paranoid, whenever he wasn't sleeping or being his "usual" self. Tonight he decided to just relax. Now he wasn't sure if that was the case anymore.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:05 am

[image]

Rose watched the relief wash over Vlads face. It brought a slight smirk on her face. Was the big mean ol former captain of the eleventh division uneasy? That was a funny thought all together. Though Vlad should expect the soul society would send a assassin that was all kill no talk. rose was the opposite. then again who knows what trickery the soul society would pull to kill off a rogue. Rose brought a delicate finger up to her lips and let out a soft hhmmmm sound. She waited for Vlad to speak.

She never knew the story behind why Vlad left the soul society. however she knew that most likely she would have a friend in him and if anything, he would turn up like her. Her kind. the hollow/shinigami blend rumored as a 'vizard' did exist, and it existed whtin her, and perhaps even him. Her eyes then gazed at the join within his hand. Quickly she snatched it from him, sticking her tongue out in a 'to slow' gesture. Taking a hit off of it, she let the smoke stay in her lungs as she passed it back over to him, smoke escaped from her lips as she spoke to him
    "I'll getcha back." She promised him. Her eyes came to narrow as she removed her sunglasses, she didnt need to mask her eye color with him after all.

"Come, this isnt the place to talk about matters like this." Her lips pulled back in a grin once more. as she turned her back to him and walked. They would begin to walk towards her current place she was staying at, in the midst of what would look like a older building; that is if he chose to follow her.

"Special Case ey... Well, I think we should stop beating around the bush. I don't know how you left the soul society; or if they know you're alive. I left because I knew there would be trouble if I stayed." She stated. She was dead serious now, despite the sensation starting to creep up on her from the joint.

"The legends of shinigami obtaining hollow powers isn't just a myth or taboo, that is why I'm gone." She said, coming clean about her curse. Hopefully he shared it as well, meaning she was not alone in all this and could even work with Vlad in conquering the powers it brought.

Back to top Go down
Vlad Tepes

Vlad Tepes

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptyMon May 27, 2013 11:09 am

His suspicions were accurate: she was a Vizard after all, going rogue to keep from the Soul Society on her own accord. He took another drag on the joint and began to walk beside her step by step in a way that others would think they were friends who haven't seen each other in ages finally meeting up and having a good talk. In reality, that's what it really was after all: two long lost friends reuniting and catching up for the sake of it. Rose was curious as to how Vlad left the Soul Society, and he himself wasn't so ready to come forth. However, realizing how anyone passing by would think he was talking about cosplaying he went along saying it.

"Well, you probably remember that bloody battle I had with the Kenpachi before me that caused me to gain Captain status. It was all because a Vasto Lorde actually escaped into the Human World..." He nudged her in the direction of a large barren field where some kids were running around. "That's where I slew it. The thing was gigantic, just gobbling up Shinigami and Humans alike as it went about. After it was destroyed I discovered later on that it spread most of its essence into me by spores. A few weeks later I fell unconscious in a field outside the Seiretei and I was found with a 'mask' in my hand. Long story short I escaped prison hours before execution." He stretched and found his hands in his hoodie pockets before taking another hit.

"Actually, there's a club I wanted to check out for a while. The Second Circle I believe. That's where I usually get my stash but I never really went inside the club persay. Care to tag along? If not, we can head to your place. I'm being nice for tonight, so savor it while you can." Vlad stopped in his place and turned slightly into the direction of the club, waiting on Rose's next actions.
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:53 pm

[image]

Rose's eyebrow lifted as if Vlad was crazy. A small chuckle escaped her lips, causing her to flash a pearly white smile.
    "Oh course, isn't that how one gains captain status in the eleventh division? Haha." She teased. It was common knowledge after all, sure she was blonde but she wasn't stupid.

She listened to vlads words, how he slayed a Vasto lorde and how it integrated with him, it was similar to how she obtained her 'hollow', except she was cursed with that since the moment she died many many years ago. Her eyes widened slightly at his mentioning of a 'mask'. It was the same for her, a mask of a demon.
    "I think I was gone before that happened, after all I don't remember you being sent to execution; surely I would have been informed." She sighed. he didn't even remember how long she was gone. Years melted into eachother at this point.

with out saying a word she let him redirect her to the club he spoke of. A puzzled look came upon her face. She didn't recall the man to normally be a partyer, then again people do change over time, and it has been years.

"Oh please, I know you're a softy at heart. Dont pull that 'only for tonight' crap with me." She teased once again, but that was Rose for you; a teaser, a temptress. She then placed her hands on her hips.

"I could use a Drink." She stated with a smirk. "After I'll let you meet Bluenique" she said with a full on smile, refering to her unique blue bong that she owned. She would then follow Vlad, somewhat looking forwards to the club he was taking her. She always tended to steal the spotlight in places like that.

[EXIT w/ Vlad]

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Casual Meet-up Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Casual Meet-up   A Casual Meet-up Empty

Back to top Go down

A Casual Meet-up
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Excursion :: WORLD OF THE LIVING :: Karakura Town :: Karakura Town Park-
Jump to: