Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] A2wv9g
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] 16890401 A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rose

Rose

A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] Empty
PostSubject: A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]   A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:43 am

[image]

"Sangre... What will it take to get you back. Is this really the only option?"

"..."

"Why won't you answer? What really happened to you?"

A nightmare. Could it be considered this? All around her was darkness. Rose walked in what appeared to be a forest. However this forest had the very life sucked out of it. The ground was dry, brittle and cracked. The trees held no leaves and seemed to be like stone. Heat emitted from the cracks in the earth. There was no beauty in this place. Rocks scattered left to right, front and back for as long as the eye could see, some rocks had formations that looked suspiciously like demons and dragons with their eyes fixated on what crossed their paths. There was a black sky up above, no sun and no stars However there were two moons, One a deep red and another that was a lighter blue color, one behind the other. Rose followed a path that lead in between trenches which gave off a feint but foul odor. This dark lifeless place was something that could have been a nightmare. However it wasn't, she knew this place well enough. This place was the inner world of her zanpakuto, Corrompida Sangre. Rose's zanpakuto was infected by a hollow with a good nature, known as Sangre, this was not the hollow that tried to take her over, no Sangre was on her side despite his demonic appearance.

Rose knew this world and knew that the path that she was headed on was the path to the Castle to where Sangre lived within. Low growls rumbled ahead. Tilting her head up Rose witnessed four very different dragons circling her from up above. The first dragon was a pure white color full of frills and long saber like teeth. The second Dragon was a deep crimson red color, decored with spikes, long teeth and claws. The third dragon was pitch black and seemed rather thin and elegant, decored with frills and held a beautiful symmetry to it. The last dragon was a pale green like color and had frills which were ripped, broken horns, pure white and pupil less eyes and you could see its ribs through the scaling skin.

"It has been to long you four" she spoke in a soft tone as the circling dragons descended lower and lower. She found this rather odd, she rarely saw these four dragons who were the original spirits of the zanpakuto, meaning these four dragons really were the fraction of her soul that split to form the zanpakuto, Sangre was an addition; in fact he really was just another hollow who merged with her when she died. However, unlike Nevaeh who was the evil that tore away from Sangre, taking all the hollow powers and Sangre's appearance, Sangre was the hollow who gave her aid while Nevaeh only wished to ruin her.

Taking a leap forwards she landed on the back of the pale dragon, mentally Rose was preparing herself of what was ahead. She knew Sangre had something wrong with him. After all when she tried to call him out or simply speak to him there was no response, yet when Nevaeh had taken over her body he called him out with ease. Had Sangre abandoned her and sided with Nevaeh? She knew that this was the last time she would try to ascend to the next level, Bankai, after all this was a life and death situation in the worst case scenario. The dragons dashed midair towards the Castle which belonged to Sangre, if anywhere he would be there. She would fight this time. and she would win.

Back to top Go down
http://kittenseitz.deviantart.com/
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]   A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 1:56 am

[image]

As the castle drew closer and closer Rose began to think of what would happen if she didn't return. She would be leaving the soul society behind and that was something she didn't want to do. She may even gain captain status if she obtained bankai, or at least be reknown.. No, she had to come back, she had a reason to return, she actually had people in her life now as well.

The pale dragon descended down near the doors of the castle, One her feet touched the ground the dragons however vanished into the air itself as if they were nothing more then a figment of her imagination. The fact that she had seen the four dragons meant something was really wrong with Sangre, soon she would find out for herself. Pushing the over sized doors in she stepped forwards on the tile flooring of the Gothic-like castle.

It was empty inside, it was a perfect setting for a haunted house movie, it was dark, eerie and unwelcoming. Each step she took echoed around her, this caused her to keep her guard up, after all Sangre could come out at her any minute now. It wouldn't be the first time that he surprised her like that. After all she had tried to attain bankai many times before only to be submitted by Sangre every time. This however would be her last time trying. Sangre didn't wish to listen to her nor responded to her, maybe he didnt want her anymore and if so the possibility was high that this might be a life or death situation for her spirit. Getting Sangre back would be the first step into defeating Nevaeh.

Before her was a winding staircase which she had ascended up onto. her heart started to beat harder and faster over the anticipation of where Sangre was and what his intentions and loyalty was. She had a feeling that the he awaited for her in his chambers at the top of the tower, thus she kept her pace up the stairs. Her pace however slowed as she reached the top of the stairs. She felt Nevaeh's presence but it wasn't around here.

"Sangre... Show yourself."
    She called out as she reached the top floor. She was very unhappy with Sangre and the fact that he rejected her when she needed him most, and it was clearly visible on her face. Smooth strides were taken towards where Sangre would await her, down the hall. Before her was him. Deviously handsome with medium length raven colored hair falling down along his tanned skin, hiding his crimson eyes from view. Rose wasn't prepared to see what she did. His body was positioned in a way of being crucified. His arms were outstretched at his sides, chained to the metal cross while his legs were also chained. The demon before her was crucified, now here they both were, the beauty and the demon.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]   A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:05 pm

[image]

""Look at you, how could you let him make you his slave? How could you leave me," She muttered to him in a unsatisfied tone of voice. Drawing her blade she held it out at her side, ready for what ever was going to come her way. Awaking the beast Rose could feel fear arise in her. Sangre rose his head to stare at her with dull eyes. This startled her to see this look within him.
    Helloooo, sweetheart...." Sangre spoke in a dark tone of voice, dull and unpleasent with a hint of sinister playfulness. In a whisper he began to mutter to himself, almost as if he was talking to someone else. Suddenly his arms strained against the chains and with the sounds of a few cracks echoing, he was free. Sangre was covered in scars and only had on a pair of black pants, his hair messed and his skin bruised. A sadistic smile came upon his face. A blade identical to Rose's formed in his hand out of thin air.

Without word or warning Sangre sprung ahead towards Rose, blade in hand with the intent to kill. Rose brought her blade up to make it clash with his. Her eyes were wide and were staring at him with a look of disbelief. She still couldn't stomach what he was now reduced to.
    "Well it's about time that you came here Rose. I figured that you and I would live to see this moment. Sangre muttered as both him and Rose took a moment to relax in their position to simply let things out now. Un-able to trust him Rose took the moment to hop back to distance themselves. There was a look of sadness on her face as she stared at what he became. She didn't want her memories to be defiled of him, of his strength, both the good and the bad, however she came to realize that there were times that she to seemed to have abandoned him.

""Please forgive me... I believed in you, I really did... But, I realized that wasn't enough. It's my fault your like this. Because I refused to accept the truth, I was selfish I... Needed you to be something you weren't. but if I just looked, really looked at what was going on with you, concerned more about what you felt when I wondered off from you. I might have been able to become what you needed me to be... I'm sorry Sangre.." Rose said as she tilted her head down. Her eyes closed part ways, There were times where she ignored Sangre when in reality he might had been calling out for her. She was disgusted with herself for ignoring Sangre only because she was afraid of what could become of her due to the natures that were usually passed on to her.

It's to late...." Sangre said with an emotionless face and tone of voice.
    "I know... beleive me I do. I guess today we end this...." Rose replied, her saddened look didn't change until Sangre replied.
    "Famous last words? Or perhaps... Those will be the last words that I'll hear." He said as he drew his blade upwards. In turn Rose braced herself. Why did he say that? was he trying to mess with her mind? Both beings sprung ahead once more for another clash between blades. Rose shifted her weight ahead this time. It was serious now.
    So youve finally started to use some of your back bone ey? Now take your blade... AND USE IT!"

Sangre commented as Rose pushed forwards, pushing his blade aside as she started to slash forwards with strength filled swings, her speed improved and she knew this threw Sangre off. With her speed off the swings she began pushing Sangre back, making him dash backwards as she pushed onwards. Sangre brought his sword up to guard but as soon as Rose recognized the motion of his blade she put all her strength into her next speed, shoving his blade upwards. however as her own blade moved down she twisted it within her hands so the sharp edge was pointing towards Sangre's neck and with a quick motion of planting her feet into the ground she swung it back to aim at Sangre's jugular. However a part of her stopped only as the blade lightly pierced his skin. Her head was pounding and her breaths were heavy, she was having trouble on harming him.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]   A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 8:21 pm

[image]

"What are you doing?! You are so pathetic! Can't you even kill me?!" Sangre yelled out as he brought his blade up quickly to push Rose's blade away from his neck. Taking the chance he began to push back on Rose, forcing her backwards. When Rose leaned ahead to slash back at him Sangre left up and jumped over Rose's head, twisting his body in mid air to land right behind her. However Rose let her body flow as her feet pivoted and her blade was raised to block his. Bringing her foot up she thrusted it outwards, making it contact with his knee and causing Sangre to stumble back. The battle was completely serious.

Rose knew that Sangre could die. after all he was only a soul that lived within her blade. If he died she would obtain her original powers that were untainted by him, although they would most likely be weaker. She would be untouched by the natures that chased after her due to Sangre. She would be what she originally was suppose to be...

"I can't take this... The sadness, the hate; all at once." Sangre muttered to himself. Rose's eyes widened. The spiritual pressure being released by both beings caused parts of the building to crumble, stone shards of the room began falling all around them, slowly but surely pieces dropped.

"KILL ME!"

Sangre pulled his arm back and in a quick motion he threw his blade towards Rose like a javelin. Ducking down he sprung forwards as Rose deflected the thrown blade with her own. However she didn't have enough time to block the on coming Sangre, who had picked up one of the stone shard as he charged towards her, like a hot knife through butter the shard pierced right under the collar bone as Sangre pushed Rose back and down on to the tile floor below them.

"SANGRE STOP PLEASE!" Rose cried out, tears welling up in her eyes as the pain pulsed through her.
    I want you to beg for your life!" Sangre growled as he pushed the stone shard deeper into her flesh, causing her to wince and wimper.
    That's right... This will make taking your life that much sweeter!"
    He said with a sadistic smile on his face. Rose's eyes were full of tears as she suddenly cried out "NO!!" Now with all her strength in her frail body she pushed Sangre up and over off of her as hard as she could.

With Sangre rolling on the ground Rose took quick action while the opening was still there. Grabbing a Rock about the side of her head she rushed to her feet, bringing the rock down on to the top of Sangre's head. This did not knock him out. No, this stunned Sangre. A glimmer of metal had caught Rose's eye. Sangre had rolled over to his blade and Once Rose let go of the rock Sangre sprung back onto his feet, blade in hand ready to kill. Rose paced back quickly to get her own blade in her hand. Quick motions were used as powerful swings were slashed at each other, Sangre slashed towards Rose's neck, but with her improved speed she ducked with ease to counter with another slash.

WHAT A FOOL! You got what you need; your blade. NOW SWING AND TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!" Sangre yelled out as their blades clashed. Rose's blade was horizontal while Sangre's was vertical. Taking a breather they both lept back. However after a moment they charged full speed ahead again. Like last time their blade caught, both swords shook under the tension and the weight being shifted forwards on each side.

Rose choked out as a few tears welled up in her eyes
    "I love you... I do, and always will."

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]   A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:14 am

[image]
    Sangre was there for her in the past, he was always giving her strength, without him she knew that she would never have been able to have come as far as she had, she really did love him, despite all the pain and sadness she experienced, the fact that he always was there in the hard times and pushed her onwards was what made her strong. However it might have been to late with him. With love like this it ran hand in hand with pain. Sangre was a part of her blade, the two could never touch like she could touch other men. The world was cruel.

Revvy and Sangre stepped back. Sangre seemed partly shaken by her words. However he didn't let him stop from slashing up and over and around all of Revvy, who dodged and blocked as best as she could. As Sangre swung his blade towards her neck Revvy ducked once more and sprung forward, thrusting her blade ahead. However Sangre slashed the blade away from the directed course, with another slash it was pried out of her hands.

"Predictable I thought I told you that a shared strike is a loss, this ends now!" Sangre yelled as he lifted his blade over his head, using all the force to prepare to bring it down upon Revvy's head or shoulder. Her clothes fluttered with the spiritual pressure being released from her being, an object captured Sangre's eye. The stone shard was pulled out of her body as she dashed ahead. Her eyes locked on Sangre as she crouched down before using all the strength in her legs to thrust the shard forwards. At that moment it seemed as if time itself slowed down for both Revvy and Sangre.

Sangre's eyes widened as he watched the shard come slowly towards him, in that time he could only think of Nevaeh, who made him into this hate filled being that he turned into. He began to think, talking to Nevaeh in his thoughts about his true intentions....

"Nevaeh... If it's true that you feed off of the raw emotion gnawing away inside of me... Then you must know what it is that I really want. My deepest wish... My only desire, is to protect Revvy. From the unhappiness and all the disasters in the world, from the cold cruel whims of hard luck, from liars, users, cheaters, from high minded idiots who think nothing other then putting her in harms way, from the pains of disappointment and heartbreak, from the hurt of physical and emotional suffering, from stress in her life and people who would bring catastrophe upon her, I want to get rid of them all... But, what ever it takes, I want to protect her... From me. Please, protect Revvy from me! Even if it means to have her kill me!" Sangre thought to himself. Rose's eyes widened. The spiritual pressure being released by both beings caused parts of the building to crumble, stone shards of the room began falling all around them, slowly but surely pieces dropped.

plip plip plip,

Blood dripped down on the tile flooring of the broken castle. Sangre's body was hunched against Revvy. The stone shard pierced his chest, and even though she had won, even though she had finally defeated him, she was shaking. Sangre remained perfectly still as Revvy seemed frightened. Sangre's hand came to smooth down along the back of her head repeatedly, in a pet of praise. The blade was dropped, the tip piercing the ground and holding it upright.

"You've gotten good... Really good, and strong." He whispered in a rather calm tone despite the fatal wound given to him. "I know I'm not a part of you, I invaded your life, tainted your being, and ended up betraying you. I wanted you to be stronger, to take away those who could hurt you and Nevaeh took the best of me, feeding on my emotions and before I knew it he had me. The night you saw your old friend hollowfy was the night that Nevaeh took me over completely. For what its worth, I'm sorry." With the final words being spoken Sangre's body flopped backwards and crashed against the cold ground. Revvy's shaking hands still held the stone shard, covered in blood. The splatters of blood felt hot against her skin and clothes, a feeling that she knew all to well.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]   A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 2:50 am

[image]
    "Sangre... Why did you let Nevaeh get to you. Your so strong and your will was stronger, look what he reduced you to. Forcing you to betray me, crucifying you, causing you misery... Why?"!" A frown came upon Sangre's face as he layed on his back, blood still seeped from his wounds.
    He knew what I really wanted, he feeds off of your emotions, hate, anger, sadness, fear. My only wish, was to keep you safe from the hurt of this cruel world. He took me from you because... I wanted you to be protected... From me. Look at all I've brought you, sadness, carnal desires, sinful natures, feelings that could taint any innocence you may have left, I've made you kill, run away, feel disgusted with yourself. I want to protect you so much... But I can't even protect you from myself... A cough erupted from Sangre's throat as small amounts of blood was spat up, cutting him off.

"...and I know I can't be with you like others can, like others can... No matter how much I wish it, I know it can not happen... I can't hold you, stand completely beside you, I can't be my own being anymore, I sacrificed that to bind with you before I died while you were on the verge of death... But, I can settle with the way I am now... I will be your strength, I will give you all my power to protect yourself... and if a man hurts you, breaks your heart... You will not be able to stop me from killing him, because he has the only thing I desire for."

Sangre coughed out as a crimson aura started to emit from around him.

"Let me... Be... Your strength..."

His voice was only a whisper as his body dissipated into fragments of light that drifted over to the blade that he once held, which was in the ground still. Engulfed in the light the blade began to change its shape. It was not the shikai blade, it was similar, but different. It was more intricate and deadly. It was her bankai blade. Revvy had the option of taking it or leaving it. Taking a few steps forwards she picked up the blade, accepting Sangre to stay with her.

"I will not allow you to die on me. Sangre, guide me with your power, be my strength, my support, my love..." She muttered to herself as she held onto the blade, amour appeared on her body like in her shikai form, however it covered more skin and was thicker in more areas, horns appeared on her head and a succubus like tail from just over her butt. She had got Sangre back, obtained Bankai, and was now guided by Sangre to wield and master this new power. Remaining in the inner world for a while longer she obtained her new ability, and made it a part of her completely, mastered.

I want to beleive we aren't alone Sangre, but others seek us for reasons unknown. I will need your strength. Nevaeh awaits me, and I know that he will try to feed off of my emotions; but... I will need you to place your faith in me. Sangre... whether or not you know it, you have protected me from a lot, not everything but all things that would cause me great harm. Guide me, take me, lead me where ever you think is safe, I will take on your burdens that are past to me from you, I can take it, don't beat yourself up over it..."

END

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]   A Rose Blooms [CLOSED] Empty

Back to top Go down

A Rose Blooms [CLOSED]
Page 1 of 1