Bleach Excursion
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Let the Excursion begin.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] A2wv9g
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] 16890401 Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] Button10
Add our button
Code:
[url=http://bleachexcursion.rpg-board.net/][img]http://i81.servimg.com/u/f81/18/29/13/21/button10.gif[/img][/url]
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] 053a0de7-14a6-49c1-8da0-a5dd7f120177_zpsdf2be21b
Latest topics
» Strawhat // One Piece AU
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyThu Dec 06, 2018 11:08 am by Blake

» Mirage Hearts
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:25 pm by Lenneth

» Naruto Mirage!
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 1:29 am by Shinbun uri

» Jeff is back :D I found you crazy bastards!
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 8:56 pm by Ika Mazi (Jeff)

» Naruto Crisis 3.0 Affiliate
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptySat Jun 22, 2013 11:38 am by NC. Admin

» Dragonball Z: Arena
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 11:43 pm by Son-Kun

» Skype Name/Email Sharing Official Topic
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 3:34 pm by Rose

» Worm (Done)
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptySun Jun 09, 2013 7:39 am by Frankenstein

» Naruto Legacies Reborn
Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptySat Jun 08, 2013 10:11 pm by Temp

Top posting users this week
No user

Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Alaric Skye

Alaric Skye

Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] Empty
PostSubject: Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]   Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 7:00 pm

The Soul Society was quiet on all fronts. Shinigami ran around doing their jobs for their Captains, but one walked against the flow of people towards the Senkaimon Gate Department. The Lieutenant of the 2nd Division walked towards the department with his hands tucked into his pockets. This Lieutenant’s name was Alaric Skye. He was the completely loyal and non-talkative Lieutenant of the 2nd Division. Alaric’s blonde hair and brilliant blue eye looked around at the Shinigami that simply moved out of his way. He was known for being the silent and slightly scary 2nd Division Lieutenant. In conjunction with his normal attire, which were a slightly customized version of the normal Shinigami uniform, Alaric had a yellow folder tucked under his arm. He was currently being deployed to Karakura Town, because of a Hollow known as The Grand Fisher.

The department that housed the Senkaimon Gate dock, as one could say, was rather large complex, and the complex was open to anyone with the correct paperwork to access it. Alaric walked through the Department until found one of the engineers of the Senkaimon Gate. The head engineer walked up to Alaric and held his hand out for the report. “I would assume you are, Alaric Skye.” Alaric simply nodded his head. “You can wait over there. We are currently waiting on Lieutenant Kaen.” Alaric nodded again before walking over to some benches and sitting down. “Of course, I get stuck with a Lieutenant that doesn’t give two shits…” Alaric thought as he waited patiently for his teammate for this mission.
Back to top Go down
God Jokes

God Jokes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]   Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyMon May 27, 2013 9:35 pm

Many heads were in the place, the very ordinary place with the very ordinary shinigami just lounging about walking the very opposite way in which Kaen was headed. Bump after bump, shoulder after shoulder collision with other weaker shinigami letting it slide off as a sort of mistake saying things along the lines of, "Watch it I'm walkin' here!" with his same old bad New York accent that only people that spent their time in the real world would know. He expected laughs but instead was returned looks of menacing intentions. Kaen's tan skin meshed together nicely with the black skull cap he had on his head, his sideburns barely breaking through the brim. Kaen's hand found it's way on one of the sides of his earphones as he placed them in their necessary spot one after the other. The black tank top he had on would say nothing less than, "Fuck the Free World!" slashed through with a lightning bolt. A sick shirt to the thinker, but a mind blowing one to the stoner. Kaen's zanpaktou was of course attached at the small of his back for safe keeping like always.

"Ah screw this!" His voice towered over the crowd of people as his motorcycle, Snakebite, appears from practicaly thin air. Murmurs asking where such a mechanical beast came from would be heard, only whispers as Kaen revved the engine. "WAAHOOOOO!" His battle cry. Kaen would leave skid marks on the ground as he sped off in the direction of the Senkaimon gate entrance to meet with the other Lieutennant for the mission. A sharp turn and some debris flying toward the gate's entrance would indicate Kaen's arrival. He got off the motorcycle holding his black helmet that had eyeholes matching that of a snake matching even the front of the bike. A glorious piece of machinery it was and it was all Kaen's. Granted, a lot of his collection went in to making this thing, not to mention what he had to pay.

Kaen's body leaned on the black bite when he was greeted by the engineer. "Lieutennant Kaen I presume. Welcome." His scruffy voice matched his glorious mustache. The classic handlebar mustache fit him nicely. "At ease." Kaen would say with a gentle smile and looking around for the other Lieutennant. Kaen ponted before walking over and introducing himself. "Yo! I'm Gingitsune Kaen, Lieutennant of the Third Division." His grin would persist on his face as he introduced himself and he would catch sight of his folder, probably one about the mission at hand. The face would collide with his own hand as he forgot his own folder at home, luckily though, The Engineer was on the case and prepared for this kind of thing with an extra one. Handing it to Kaen, he would ask a simple question, "So what is it exactly we're dealing with here Lieutennant Skye?"
Back to top Go down
Alaric Skye

Alaric Skye

PostSubject: Re: Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]   Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyTue May 28, 2013 7:24 pm

A loud roar was followed by a very energetic intro by the man that was called Lieutenant Kaen. “Great, I get to deal with a loud mouth guy.”Alaric mentally sighed as he stood up standing at his full height and readjusted his sky blue Zanpakutō on his right hip before looking at the 3rd Division Lieutenant and saying, “Lieutenant Kaen. I am Lieutenant Alaric Skye of the 2nd Division.” Alaric paused before looking at the head engineer walking back. The head Engineer looked back and forth between us before waving us towards the Senkaimon gate entrance. “Lieutenant Kaen, we are going to eliminate The Grand Fisher. He is a bait using Hollow. I think we should run a Bait tactic to lure him in and take him out.” Alaric said this as he walked towards the Senkaimon Gate platform. He would hand his folder to the Head Engineer before sliding his hands back in his pockets.

Alaric Skye wasn’t much of a talker but he knew he would have to talk a bit more before letting silence take effect. “God, I hate talking to the randoms.” Alaric thought before giving the signal to the Head Engineer to open up the Senkaimon Gate. A Black Butterfly, known as a Hell butterfly fluttered in-between the two Lieutenants. “I believe you should be the “bait’. I know you might protest, but due to the natural of my Shikai. I would be better suited for covertly attacking the hollow. When we exit the gate; you can release and I can fully release my Reiryoku to draw him in, but after we get a sense of him coming. I will release my Shikai and go silent.” Alaric paused again to let what he said take effect. This was most likely the most he has talked to anyone but Captain Hisoka. Did this Lieutenant hear about Alaric’s Zanpakutō? Alaric Skye was the talk of the Soul Society coming from the Rukongai to the 2nd Division, and has defeated anyone trying for his position for Lieutenant. Hopefully, he had heard either stories or rumors about Alaric’s Shikai, because that would help him go along with the bait tactic that he [Alaric] purposed.

[Next Post: We open the gate and we exit to the World of the Living!]
Back to top Go down
God Jokes

God Jokes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]   Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyWed May 29, 2013 9:12 pm

"The old bait'n'hook, eh? I like it!" Kaen's happy voice came yet again, moving his body comfortably to fit the situation while he saw Lieutennant Skye put his hands in his pockets, Kaen allowed his hands to rest behind his head as he leaned back tapping the toes of his right foot on the ground. The engineer took the folder from Skye with a nod, his glorious mustache flopped up and down with the nod, he knew exactly what to do. He took such folder and turned his broad body to turn away from the two lieutennants and place the folder in some sort of cabinet behind a desk. Kaen only could assume that was where the mission files were kept. Not a very good organization system for such important things, but he didn't care enough to contest anything about it. The silence waiting for the engineer get back was killing him, the tapping of the toes ceased to exist, fading away into solemn nothingness. The feet were now on their soles and flat on the ground, motionless and his thumbnail found it's way into his mouth... chewing.

"Sure man, I'll be the bait! I don't even care let's get this show on the road! hehe" The laughter sold his attitude. The man was a little kid again going back to the place that felt more like home than the Soul Society. Kaen enjoys the Human World so much better than the Soul Society, the aspect of time on the humans's part is astounding to him, the aging, it is a fascinating science project in his mind. 10/10 would science! In any case, Kaen stopped Lieutennant Skye before finishing his sentence, stopping him where he told Kaen to be the bait. He ran to his bike, jumped on and turned the key to rev it up loudly. THe bike went from zero to fifth gear in two seconds as it stood in the street ready to go, waiting for the engineer to open the gate. The front wheel popped up as the back tire was picking up traction and ready to roll out. "LET'S GO SKYE!" Kaen's hand reached out to Skye to grab him and pull him on the back of the bike if he so chose the path to get there. When bringing his hand back in, Kaen touched the hell butterfly with his right hand gently smiling.
Back to top Go down
Alaric Skye

Alaric Skye

PostSubject: Re: Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]   Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptyThu May 30, 2013 8:38 pm

A blinding white light split the area in front of Lieutenant Kaen and Lieutenant Skye. This was the opening of the Senkaimon Gate. The Hell Butterfly was meant to give them safe travel through the Dangai Realm. Alaric was suddenly grabbed as well as interrupted by this loud ass Lieutenant. ”Goodness, I am going to hate this mission.” Alaric thought as he was swung up on to the back of the motorcycle. Alaric being from North America had seen once of these things before in his time taking missions back to the place of his death to just visit. He has seen how the Living World has changed, but he was venturing back into that place to eliminate some crazy ass hollow, but he would do his mission and come back to his safe division quarters.

The motorcycle raced forward into the Senkaimon Gate with the hell Butterfly keeping up with them with ease. Lieutenant Kaen would be directing the motorcycle towards the famous Karakura Town. They were about to have some fun in that City.

======> Exit to The Dangai Realm

[Joker, Since you are driving... You will be the next to post on here. Exiting. Then, you will be first to post in the Dangai Realm. Smile]
Back to top Go down
God Jokes

God Jokes

PostSubject: Re: Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]   Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] EmptySat Jun 01, 2013 9:10 am

[Exito]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]   Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit] Empty

Back to top Go down

Grand Fisher Mission [Senkaimon gate Entrance and Exit]
Page 1 of 1